Parts Needed For A Alternator Conversion
(1) 12-SI 94-100 Amp Alternator, AC-Delco 321-269. Used on a 1979 Chevrolet Suburban 454 CID or equivalent.
(2) Alternator belt to fit your application.
(3) Wire that can be found at most auto parts stores.
(4) New battery positive cable or all purpose battery cable clamp.
(5) A Delco GM alternator 2 conductor connector cable from your local auto parts store.
(6) Don’t forget a new battery! We recommend Optima Batteries.
(7) Upper and Lower alternator mounting brackets.
(There are too many mounting brackets options to list. Depends on engine in your car or truck. Try your local salvage yard or auto parts store. Danchuk and Eckler’s Classic Chevy also has great tech support and brackets for your 1957 Chevy.
1957 Chevrolet Alternator
1955 Chevrolet For Sale
1955 Chevy Belair, 1955 Chevy 210, 1955 Chevy Street Rods, 1955 Chevrolet Trucks and 1955 Chevrolet Parts.
1956 Chevrolet For Sale
1956 Chevy Belair, 1956 Chevy 210, 1956 Chevy Street Rods, 1956 Chevrolet Trucks and 1956 Chevrolet Parts.
1957 Chevrolet For Sale
1957 Chevy Belair, 1957 Chevy 210, 1957 Chevy Street Rods, 1957 Chevrolet Trucks and 1957 Chevrolet Parts.