Parts Needed For A Alternator Conversion
(1) 12-SI 94-100 Amp Alternator, AC-Delco 321-269. Used on a 1979 Chevrolet Suburban 454 CID or equivalent.
(2) Alternator belt to fit your application.
(3) Wire that can be found at most auto parts stores.
(4) New battery positive cable or all purpose battery cable clamp.
(5) A Delco GM alternator 2 conductor connector cable from your local auto parts store.
(6) Don’t forget a new battery! We recommend Optima Batteries.
(7) Upper and Lower alternator mounting brackets.
(There are too many mounting brackets options to list. Depends on engine in your car or truck. Try your local salvage yard or auto parts store. Danchuk and Eckler’s Classic Chevy also has great tech support and brackets for your 1957 Chevy.
1957 Chevrolet Alternator